I am 23 and I use my palm too. I was able to cum one time while jacking off but my foreskin was tight at that time. Now my foreskin is more loose. It just takes time and stimulant to jack off. Perfect what can be perfected and when the time come just be ready. At least I know I am not the only one with that problem. Good luck in the future

I have the same problem

I felt the same way

I'm a 19 year old male who has never jerked off. It may seem weird but you are going to be fine. Even knowing this it's still really screwed up that you lie on your belly.

But my penis gets really hard so it’s hard for me to jerk off

I am the same way. In tech school i could get off jerking for my fiancée but only did it about 10 times, but after i left tech school and before tech school I cannot do it like that at all. I get close now, but i dont finish

Did you still bust while having sex

ME TOO!!! I'm so worried.

I have the exact same problem I lay down and use a pillow and dry hump I’m 15 turning 16 and I was trying to switch methods and it wasint working does these mean I can’t have sex either bc the way I get my orgasim is different from others help

Im 14, i do the same and i cum, funny thing ive been doing it since i was like 5 but it juat felt good i didnt know it was masturbation u til i was like 10, now i realise how turned on i was (and still am)

I’m the exact same like if I jump stuff it feels good but I’ve tried stroking it for like 30mins plus lube and no cum comes out. I can cum during sex though so I don’t know.

Did u do it yet because I have the same problem and I don’t know what to do

lol i did the same thing when i was 11 or 10 lieing on my belly and do the same stuff, you aren't alone