you have to completely change your diet to an antifungal diet. See eat, pray, Get well.
test your environment with cheap test plates to see how bad the mold situation is. Microbalance has antifungals for your body and home. Ask the dr for antifungals and there are natural antifungals like oil of oregano, microchitosan, caprylic acid etc.

I use 1 1/4 teaspoon canning salt to 2 cups of distilled water with 1 drop of tea tree oil and 2-3 tablespoons of Alkalol (available on Amazon) as a nasal rinse, and this has been the best mix so far to help me recover from stubborn sinusitis. This combo drains the mucus well without drying me out too much. I do have to rinse both through the lower and the upper passages for this to work as the fluid needs to come in contact with all the nasal passages in order to eliminate the infection, but I definitely agree that putting the tea tree into your nasal rinse instead of just inhaling the fumes from the oil works best.

It is often used to treat muscle injuries and as a digestive aid. ROLE IN ANTI-AGING: Bromelain is a natural anticoagulant that works by breaking down the blood-clotting protein fibrin. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme (an enzyme that digests proteins) found in fresh pineapple.

Hi. I hope you are doing well I read your post and I wondering if you find any relief or cure please update .

I read your post and your amazing recovery using tree oil I would like to know if you are still free from such bad experience of having something wrong and not doctors can help you Im in the same situation many doctors many test everything normal Im a healthy man but Why I dont feel right thank you.

Hi I just read your post and I woul love to know how are you coping with this problem do you find any relief?thank you.

Ponaris nasal emollient the best

Hi I just read your post and I wonder. If you was able to have surgery or not please update thank you.

Can you please tell me what is going on with you?when I read your post I feel like that was me writing the post you sound just like me.

She swabbed her nose she didn't leave the cotton in she transferred the tto onto her nose

So using the olive oil with the TTO is essentially the same as Ponaris? Just wondering because I was recently told to use Ponaris for a Septal Perforation but only need it for 2 weeks and cant really justify buying it as I'm having surgery on my issue after the 2 weeks.

How far up do you have to swab with the tea trea oil?

I used to do neti pot every day twice and I think that all that water irritated my nose and my inflammation got worse. I tried tea tree oil, ACV, manuka honey (all possible remedies) in neti pot and it cleaned my nose, but the awful pressure remained. Now I just use Neti pot once per week and I use 3 things (that have helped): essential oil vapours, then I snort D-mannose powder from my palm into my nostrils and finally I swab a bit of raw sesame oil into my nose. This has helped and my infection has gotten better, but I was loosing my mind... like many of you...