Check in to Morgellons disease

Mites! they are microscopic, cant see them but there, there. need special fumigation

I am having the same issues. I finally seen some of them in my hair. The size is like a single sugar grain or smaller. The color of them appears to be white or yellow. After feeling like I had a couple hundred in my hair I decided to take 91% Isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) soak my entire head. They suddenly appeared stop moving. I started using lice comb to see if I could capture any. I started combing out hundreds of small white dots. It almost appears to be eggs. The small white dots seemed to be coming off my scalp or very close to scalp line. I can only get them to come out by pouring alcohol all over my head. The only issue is by the next night they are back in my hair. Or they keep hatching in my head. Please help!!! I’ve tried 15 different lice treatments. Plus have replaced new mattress and two couches. I’m ready to shave my head if it help. I am very desperate!