did you get your ultrasound??

so this is not cancer behavior??

Did anyone find out what these small lumps are? I have them to and can not get help with a diagnose from my doctor they just ignore me. Those knots or lumps really hurt.

Hello I'm 46 and about 3 weeks ago have noticed a small lump..about size of my finger tip on left side of my stomach. I don't smoke or drink and try my best to be healthy...
It does not hurt or seem to increase but... I have been using restroom ALOT more than so. I have not been to a doctor yet.. Any ideas ???

Did you ever find out what was wrong ? I have the same issue

I am also a 20 year old female. I have very small lumps that almost feel like lots of tiny knots in my abs. I will start getting pain like I have had for the past 2 years and have just figured out that if I massage them it doesn’t become unbearable. I too have been constipated but that just started in the last couple months. For the 2 years before that I was having diarrhea every day. The diarrhea went along with what I imagine labor to feel like. I’m supposed to be having a ultrasound to see if it’s my gallbladder soon. Anyone have any answers about yours???

You are too young to have these problems. Furthermore to let something go 2 years is too serious to play around with. I highly suggest you start with a gastro specialist and start taking this a little more serious than what you are. I hope and pray when you say you have been sick for two years you don't mean you've had this particular problem that far back. You can easily go to the nearest ER where they can run these tests immediately because your doctor is going to order the same test then again you will be waiting to get in and see that doctor as well. I do hope you take my advice and don't play around. You will be in my prayers tonight. Please post your update. Best of luck to you Linda

Hi, I'm also a female but I'm 16 and I also have bumps over my stomach,but mine don't hurt not even when I press on them. I can only feel them when I press on them