Hi did you ever find out what your lump was? I too have one now, it just appeared and I'm afraid.

I have the EXACT same thing mine is about the size of a golf ball

same person as just a second a ago I am a 16 year old female and have had it for 8 years. I tripped and fell in the edge of my trundle bed when i was no older than. I am a devoted horse rider and ride horses for at least 3-4 hours each day could that constant pressure have anything to do with it.

also same person i had fallen so hard that i though i had broken my tail bone i was extremely sore for about 2 weeks and was 8 years old but i never told anyone

I have a lump/cyst thing in my lower right butt cheek for over a year now.. Went to 3 different doctors 2 of them brushed it off because nothing showed up Ina blood test.. The 3rd doctor has got me an appointment for 2 weeks time..

I have and still do have an internal lump in my right buttock cheek right on the crack and it does not hurt for about 20 yrs and has grown have been to DR TWICE and 1st surgery was on the table next visit Dr decided not possible infection after surgery. I really want it removed.

Look man, I have a couple lumps on my butt too. you know. But you gotta power through man. It's gonna hurt to sit down sometimes, But it's not your fault. Hang in there.