Hi did you ever find out what your lump was? I too have one now, it just appeared and I'm afraid.

I have the EXACT same thing mine is about the size of a golf ball

same person as just a second a ago I am a 16 year old female and have had it for 8 years. I tripped and fell in the edge of my trundle bed when i was no older than. I am a devoted horse rider and ride horses for at least 3-4 hours each day could that constant pressure have anything to do with it.

also same person i had fallen so hard that i though i had broken my tail bone i was extremely sore for about 2 weeks and was 8 years old but i never told anyone

I have a lump/cyst thing in my lower right butt cheek for over a year now.. Went to 3 different doctors 2 of them brushed it off because nothing showed up Ina blood test.. The 3rd doctor has got me an appointment for 2 weeks time..

I have and still do have an internal lump in my right buttock cheek right on the crack and it does not hurt for about 20 yrs and has grown have been to DR TWICE and 1st surgery was on the table next visit Dr decided not possible infection after surgery. I really want it removed.

Look man, I have a couple lumps on my butt too. you know. But you gotta power through man. It's gonna hurt to sit down sometimes, But it's not your fault. Hang in there.

I too had a bump on my cheek for over 3 years!!! No redness or pain. Skin colored. I’m always messing with it and today a little liquid came out. *warning here’s where it gets gross* Once I felt the moisture I immediately put a warm towel on it and called my fiancé (how romantic) in the room and asked him to give it a squeeze. As he was doing it I could see the look of amazement/disgust. He said that he kept squeezing and more and more pus came out. He did this for about 5 minutes... it wasn’t painful at all. I put some neosporin on it and it’s now flat! Should have messed with it more years ago!!!

I've had one in my left butt cheek for about 16 years. Maybe longer. I've 5 doctorsabout it and they all say to leave it. Not to have it removed. Its getting larger. It's annoying to sit on hard chairs. I'm 48 now. Wondering??? How big will it get? Will I be in my 80's and not be able to sit. I would rather have it removed now before it gets any bigger. I'm going to skin brush over it and apply tea trea oil. Hoping it bring it to the surface and I can squeeze it out like a couple of other people mentioned in this conversation.

I noticed the samething inside my right cheek just 3 weeks ago, went to see a doctor he said its minor and nothing to worry about. Also said I can have a MRI to ease my mind. I feel he too blew it off but my insurance kicks in August so I will be getting an MRI to ease my mind. My lump is not painful at all. Anyone got any results from any tests yet?