Why can't I meet someone like you, would love to play with your feet

i have been liking feet for ever since i can remember and i really need to get rid of it

last year i got in with a ht chick and went straight for her feet and she was offended and moved on

i really need to get rid of my fetish ASAP!!!

I'm self conscience about my body and the reason i obsess with feet is because it gives me comfort and that realisation caused me to be less obsessed with it

It gave me closure my brain wanted to know why i'm obsessed

Their is a way to get rid of it... I started being attracted to feet at around the age of 5... my parents would catch me putting my hand under people's feet at until I was 8.. I would get a boner every day in class because girls wearing sandals. In high school it was even worse I started watching porn involving girls crushing bugs and fish... I started to get these really dark urges. (Putting bugs in girls shoes at my high school) even pretending to be gay to get close to girls) I never acted on these because I met this girl I was afraid I would hurt her and didn't want to loose her. So I stopped I resisted the urge because I cared more about her personality than the physical aspects... I think love can fix anything

Can you get me with you?

May i lick ur feet