Hi I just turned 15 a little less than a month ago and I have noticed that I have quite a bit of pubic hair. Although I have quite a bit of pubic hir I have not much armpit hair, or leg hair. I have also noticed that I have not had much penis growth, should I be worried?

same that’s why I’m here kinda panicked

Help!!!!!!! I am 14 i just turned 14 on may 2 and my penis is still small but i am growing hair but my penis is still not growing i have to get my football physical tomorrow and my penis is still small why is that. I am also over weight and i need help.i am about 200 pounds

I'm almost 15 and over waight and my penis hasn't gotten any bigger
What is wrong

Same bro I’m also afraid to talk to girls and get in relationships because of it and I don’t wanna get embarrassed

I'm 13 turn 24 in December my penis is 3 inches not erect and 6 inches when erect but it hasn't started growing yet

I am 13 and 1/3 and my penis is 2 1/2 inch flaccid and 3 1/2 inch hard

I’m 14 I started getting pubic hair at 12 and I don’t have any penis growth that I can tell not testicle growth. But I also have a condition called Spina Bifida but I have a really good blood flow and I walk and don’t use a wheel chair or crutches I can walk on my own I’m wondering if I’m just a slow grower or if my disability it’s a preventing me from growing.

I'm 14 nearly 15 and I have pubes and arm pit hair, also leg hair but my penis has not grown at all!?

Hi I just turned 14 in August and my penis is about 2 and a half inches long but I’m quite a big person and I have I think normal sized balls but is my penis normal and it’s not thick at all

Im 14 i hit puberty probably like almost a year ago but im not sure why my penis isnt growing my testicals have gotten bigger i have leg armpit and pubic hair i weigh 230 pounds so yes im a little bit over weight but can someone please help me

I have some questions. So I'm 14 years old and I have pubic hair but my penis has not grown ever. It's starting to worry me a bit because I have a girlfriend and she has been wanting too...you know. What do I do. I'm worried and need help.

hi I'm 14 I started puberty at the end of year 7 I'm year 9 and I have a tiny penis please help

I’m 14 and 6 months. I’m 78kg but 5’11. My penis is 4 inches non erect and erect at 5.5 inches. The thickness is also small and uncircumcised. Will it grow anymore?

I’m 14 turned 14 a month ago and my penis flacid is about 1.5 inches and erect about 3.5 inches I have lots of pubic hair in the genital area.I can Ejaculate And sperm but I’m worried