I am 14 and have hit puberty DONT worry about not hitting puberty yet it’s fine nothing is wrong but your body not being read to develop puberty yet you will be what I call a late bloomer it will happen one day don’t worry

Health Guru

When you post a reply make sure your replying to the right person that asked the question.

I’m 14 and ive always been a hairy person so ive always had mustache chin leg and pubic hair also I think the only sign is when I am done masturbating a bit of semen comes out gradually ive seen it’s been more and it’s shot a little bit more too

Health Guru
It would be extremely unlikely you would of been that hairy when under 10 or at least with the coarser hair you get during puberty but there are some medical conditions what means you get high testosterone levels as a child causing this growth.
You should also notice other changes as well like your testicles getting larger and hanging lower, your penis getting bigger and your body getting more muscular.

I’m 14 and haven’t started puberty I have a thin line of pubs around my penis and it is blond I have a like 1-2 black ones I have no armpit hair or mustache. My voice is high and I don’t know what to do

Also my breast swell is that a good sign or bad sign

Hi Guest

You are just starting puberty the thin line of pubs confirms that puberty has started for you.
Your voice will change as you continue to grow and develop armpit hair happens later on in puberty.
It is common for boys breasts to swell during puberty also it's normal.
You have started puberty all you need is more time to grow and develop.