Also everyone says i look like a little kid. And im 5feet 4 inches

Hi Guest
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and your just a bit of a late bloomer. If the other post is yours if you occasionally ejaculate white stuff you have started puberty for sure also the voice cracks indicate that you have started puberty also. The no pubic could be related to your hair color if you have blond hair it may take awhile for it to become noticeable and darken. There is not much you can do other than give yourself the time your body needs to grow and develop. All the changes you are hoping for will happen soon enough it just takes times. Being able to ejaculate sometimes is also very common in the early stages of puberty its called a dry orgasm when it doesn't happen it doesn't mean there is a problem sometimes your orgasms can be dry. It sounds like you are developing just as you should be but have gotten off to a bit of a late start compared to some.

I'm 14 and have no pubic hair at all I'm scared because I'm my class we are talking about puberty and have no signs of it at all

Some one help me

Hi Guest
What is it that you need help with?

Hey Guys, I was just wondering if Late Blooming effect your growing on your penis and your pubic hairs?

Hi Guest
How old are you and do you have any signs of puberty yet?
Being a late bloomer just means you start puberty late your penis should reach the size it should be determined by your DNA.
Your pubic hair growth armpit hair and facial should end up being normal.
In most cases puberty happens as it should but starts at a later time.
A visit to your doctor would be a good idea just to determine if there is any cause for concern.

I’m 15, and I’m covered in hair. My ball sack is covered and so above my penis. I jack off every day almost and I can cum A LOAD I’m not making this up. But sometimes I jerk off and cum and it burns....is this normal?

Thats precum. ..lube if you will

Im 15 also, 2 inches flaccid, four hard, and still dont know if i can ejaculate

It will happen eventually, the fact that your penis has grown to that much anyway shows that you are developing it so it’s just a matter of time really