New Member

Height problem I’m 15 years old and in height on average I’m around 4’10 - 4’11. I feel very insecure because of all my mates who are 5’9 - 5’8 and have large muscles. Are there any tips or life hacks or anything that can increase my height. I have prom next year and I’ll be the smallest person there!! Is there anything I can do to increase my height in around a 1 year period!?!?

Hi Ryan

There is really nothing you can do to increase your height.
Your only 15 so there is a good chance your not done growing yet so whatever does happen has to happen naturally.

If and when you started puberty influences your growth and development so hopefully all you need is more time to grow and develop.

Eating healthy along with exercise are good choices that help to ensure proper development.

Hopefully between now and your prom you have a growth spurt.
In a year things can change a lot so hopefully that growth spurt happens soon for you.

New Member
I exercise lots and I haven’t touched chocolate in 2 years, the last time I had crisps was a few weeks ago, and the last time I had sugary sweets was a few months ago. My diet is very healthy. But Thankyou for taking the time to reply

Sorry but I wasn't implying that you weren't eating healthy just mentioned it was important to eat healthy and exercise for proper development that's all.

New Member

Hi, Im 19 and im just under 5ft, so youre not alone with it!! You dont need to be tall to look good for prom!☺️ I know boys grow later in their teens though unlike girls so youll probably shoot up! Im sorry im no help but you're definitely not alone!! I know people say stress can have an impact on your height which would be true for me.. haha!

New Member
I get bullied for being my height...