Go in the bathroom mate it’s simple I do it all the time aww and when she’s out or asleep ahaha

Hey, so this is kind of embarrassing but..I'm 14 and I don't really jerk off. It is weird because when I do jerk off (which I'm positive doing correctly lol) I just don't feel anything. I have done it for over 20 minutes, and I've even made my own flesh light! All I get out of it is a tired arm and wasted time. I'm quite a late bloomer and literally sucks. Is there something wrong with me? Any response helps. Thank you

I wish my gf jacckd of wiv me

Ur 13 and ur getting handjobs geez I'm 13 and I have nothing like that

why would you lick your penis no offense but that sounds gay...

Take your hand and make it like an o kinda like a spyglass and put your penis in the hole and start off slow and get faster and faster until you feel a tickle and it feels sooook good

can you plz tell me more techniques

depending on her age perhaps she can be the one masturbating for you

hi I want to learn how to masterbate. I'am finding it hard to get the ejaculation please help

Health Guru

If you want help you need to give more information as you must know something if you are finding it hard to ejaculate!
What techniques do you use to masturbate, are you circumsised if not are you able to pull your foreskin back easy when erect, do you use any kind of lubricant, where do you normally masturbate and in what way do you find hard about reaching ejaculation stage?

some pls help me i do everything right but it doesn't work pls help

I put my Hands as a cup and go up and down but nothing works

Health Guru

Hi, how old are you and when you say you do everything right what do you mean by that?