You girls shouldn't be starving yourselves to look a certain way and changing the way you look because you care about what other people think. If you decide to lose weight, make sure that it's because you want to be healthy and more confident. You don't have to give up the food you love, just eat a little of it (only if you have self control, if not, practice self control) and try exercising 5 days a week for at least an hour. If you want faster results, I really recomend HIIT which stands for "High Intensity Interval Training" look it up on the internet, it's super effective if you do it right. If you set yourself up in a goal, please don't give up on it. If I did it, you can too.

Oh god I'm so glad that someone has the same problem as I do. My mom and basically my whole family brings cookies,chips and all of the things I am not supposed to eat. All my friends are skinny too and summer has come and I am fat still. I hate myself for not doing what it takes.