You are 200% correct. I have struggled with vaginal itching for over 4 years and recently discovered that I am anemic. I started liquid iron supplements and after 2 weeks it disappeared. I am always able to tell when my iron stores are low because the itching starts up again.

I've had the same thing for thing. I tried OTC drugs but that didn't work. I've had a gyno look at it for my first exam but she didn't say anything about it. Its gotten worse the last year or so and I'm really concerned. I'm a full time student right now so I have no time for a doctor

Hello now to the problem lo!
Ongoing and returning yeast infections is a sign of Diabetes. a simple prick the finger blood test at t h doctors can id it. This is how I found out I had Diabetes; my blood test was 200 and that is how I found out, I had to tell the doctor to test me for Diabetes, as they had no idea. Sometimes you have to request tests.
If you have type 2 Diabetes a cure is a vegan diet...no dairy except yogurt is okay...no cheese. Plus a vegan diet which is a healthy whole food diet without most dairy also loses belly fat, the most dangerous fat there is. Helpful Med.

no clindamycin gives you a yeast infection trust me I learned hard way

This sounds like a yeast infection. Look up candida overgrowth in the vagina and can affect the outside part ad well.
There are two different kinds of anti fungal creams. You can try Canesten first to see if it ckears up the infection. Or you can put plain astro yogurt inside the vagina 3x a day and on a pad .esp for night time. If these two solutions dont help you have to go see a dr.!!

I’ve had chronic irritation of just my outer labia for years. Everything irritates me... creams, lube, my husbands semen. Everything. When I urinate the urine stings and then creates intense itching as well. I would go to the doctor and wouldn’t have a UTI, no yeast infection and no bacteria infection. They would still give me the standard treatment of Diflucan and it would help sometimes. I even had my doctor eventually put me on Diflucan 100mg once a week because my irritation was so chronic. It helped a little but the irritation would still be there sometimes. Well I went back to a new doctor the other day who looked and said I had absolutely no yeast, no bacteria, and a good amount of normal flora. No discharge or odor was noted either. I explained my symptoms and he finally came up with a possible diagnosis! Lichens sclerosis. It’s basically thinning of the skin in my labia and vulva. It creates an inflammation that is easily irritated. I told him creams bother me and so he prescribed just Triamcinolone ointment (no nystatin) and it has been helping so much! He said a two week treatment can sometimes offer relief for a year! Hopefully this will help someone.

Try changing the tissue that you use.

Omg makes sense....thank you