7 weeks pregnant, I can hardly eat or drink without bringing it back up. Most of the time I don't have anything to bring up but my body still tries. I've spat out blood a couple of times, not a lot but blood is scary to see. Any thoughts? Maybe just a dry throat?

Hi I have tb 3 years from now but I have a medication and 6 month my medicine.but some times I spit good.and now I'm pregnant Im also spit up blood.my question is can i take medicine while I'm pregnant

Hi, you seem like you have good answers an this my 4th pregnancy but 2nd child. Im 39 weeks an 4 days right now.. an been spitting blood once a week for like 3 weeks an i spit yesterday morning light red an just a min ago it was lil dark. An i never taste blood in my mouth its always comes from my throat so does dat mean the baby is fine, an this is normal?