New Member
1 post

10 years ago? So this is why the EXTREME hassle? Have been taking for 5 years, probably IBS, who knows. Dr suggest follow fda guidelines, max 8 per day and abuse levels 50to400 mg per day? Dang you peep must be severely constipated!
Me it's a no brainer w/ loperamide I can function and eat. Severe pain at times sure, cannot use a low flow toilet EVER (bucket/bag on tub edge) no go for 3-4 days sometimes and usually once a week problem recurs.
Am I addicted? Who knows/cares...Stop and almost immediately chronic non stop explosive diarrhea. Do I yearn to take more than 8 a day? NO. Bad enough to go in bucket/HUGE w/blood! Do I attempt to stop to see if I am addicted, H-no! Drs are ok with it and so am I, pharma has a cow and refuses!
Loaded shorts/loss of jobs/no eating or addicted to loperamid and have extreme pain, poop in a bucket and somewhat normal life? Addict I guess, no brainer!

Lomotil is stronger. Script only.

And quite ineffective