For, the past  3 to 4 days, I had a symptoms such as, food whichever I took was not tasty and I had a rough tongue, and also had severe headache and ear pain. On the 3rd day, when I woke up in the morning, one side of my face was drooping and was not able to talk nor gargle my mouth. I was not able to close my left eye and was watering. I went to a local doctor and told, he immediately told it was Bell's palsy a sort of facial  paralysis. He told not to panic, as this was due to extreme cold. He prescribed me with some medicines and advised to do some facial exercises.

He prescribed me to take Wysolone 10 mg - 4 tab on the 1st till the 4th day in the morning as a single dose. That was shocking for me , as I have heard that Wysolone is a very dangerous and has lot of side effects. Please help.

Hi, i'm also have same problem from two days for my right side face, and my right eye not closing properly. my doctor also said it was bell's palsy and prescribed Wysolone 10 Mg, and said to wear goggles to protect eye. he said it will cure in 3weeks.
still you have bell's palsy or recovered from it. please share your experience. from how many days u are facing this issue. if recovered , in how many days ?

Hi, sadik did u got recovered from Bell palsy .

Do let me know pls

Hey all, My wife faced the same issue of Bells palsy on 13th April 2018 , our doc gave ask her to take Wysolone

Dosage was first 4 days 60mg
Next 4 dosage 40mg
Till 24-25 day
But she is still on wysolone 20mg a day but now bells palsy is cured but still the dosage has to be on and slowly reduced

FYI - it got recovered 95% in 30 days