DON"T take it, that sh*t nearly killed me and I have so many weird side effects.

Hello, I took the Pegasus treatment in 2007. It was a nightmare. The treatment for me involved weekly injections of interferon followed by daily pills which also upset my system. I have a depressive personality anyway and this treatment exacerbated the situation. I started testing negative after 4 weeks which, I'm told, was extraordinary. Do what you must do to survive as options are limited. Today 8/8/16 everything is fine with no problems. Hope this helps.

there are some new drugs for hep c they are very expensive .minimal side effects they are avialble in the usa'

Amen! Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing. blessings

Still having memory, emotional, physical, skin issues seven years after Pegasus interferon treatment.…

i was so very sick with Hep C that I lost 30 lbs in one month and my white blood count was 1. I thru much concern, took the Pegasus Interferon for just under a year. 2 years later, today, I am healthy and show no signs of the disease. My suggestion is this, pray, get close to Jesus. have a strong support team, my son lived with me. its important to realize this is a treatment, not a way of life forever. and drink a lot of water and protein drinks, stay away from ensure unless you have nothing else. go to the health food store & ask them, they will hook you up. Ultimately its like this~take no treatment & have no quality of life & die. take the treatment & have quality of life, eventually & die fulfilled & happy ~ eventually. the main things are 1. get tight with Jesus and 2. have a strong support team. God Bless, you're gonna be ok. You're a lot stronger than you realize so far. you can trust me, I know all about it.

you can go to just about any large city and be a part of a hep c study. drugs and tests are free. all you have to do is show up. don't give up. and don't listen to others b***h and complain. no one knows you but you & God. do what's right for you. own this, eventually we're all going to have to answer to God for everything good & bad, so own it yourself.

WHAT A LOAD OF c**p!!! I WAS ON THE TREATMENT FOR A YEAR!! SURE I WAS SICK DURING, BUT ITS BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE. man how have most of you made it to adulthood. what a bunch of crybabies. wow, the alternative is to DIE. you choose.

Contracted HCV 1975 from blood transfusion after work accident. No testing of blood back then, came home from hosp with " non hep A". Eventually diagnosed in '95 after a blood test for life insurance. GP decided Interferon treatment (pegasus /riboviron) would be worthwhile. Levels were good life was good. HCV no longer detected, 48 weeks of treatment, It was a living hell, couldn't work, abused my wife and children, attempted suicide, side effects were horrible. I have never fully recovered from this treatment the side effects did subside, however I lost my family, was a CEO, I now am broke and barely survive on a disability benefit, I did work off and on until 5 years ago, research now shows there are any number of long term effects, under No circumstances would I ever undertake this treatment again, do your own research and get more than 1 opinion, I wish you all well, just please be aware,

Did anyone develop problems with their teeth