My heart goes out to you Not being intrusive but did you have your child Baptised or discuss his problem with any christian group or even pray the blessed Michael the archangel daily you will be surprised at the results

I would like to know what happened to this little boy. His world must have been a terrifying place for him.

My sister has this.  She felt her exhusband was cloned and her children were switched, and her sisters were imposters.  She also has paranoia about conspiracies against her--people following, etc.  Her problem has been escalating and police have had to be called on her a couple times.  The police suggested we do a Form 2 (in Canada) and have the Justice of the Peace apprehend her and take her to the mental health emerg.  We got counsel from a schizophrenic society intervention worker and we filled out testimonials of what we have observed. 

They apprehended her and she is now in the mental heal division of the hospital.  She doesn't want to see any family members.  Her children and a few friends have been to visit.  She doesn't want to take medication and we are unsure of what will happen next.  I suggest you contact someone in mental health and get advice so you'll know how to proceed.

Persistent gentle discussion... Really? My Mom has this and it is a brain disorder. I can "convince" her for a short period of time that my Dad is actually my Dad, but it doesn't last.

Did you ever do the documentary? Seems like this is extremely rare. My mother is affected and believes my Dad is an imposter. She recognizes everyone else from grand kids, to in-laws, to acquaintances.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I dont if this discussion is still active - my wife had an enciphilitis due to a virus brain infection called herpes one year ago. She has lost brain tissues and is now suffering from Capgras syndrome. She also has lost time and space.
If you can help contact me

Are you still looking for participates ?

Did the movie ever get made? My husband is suffering from cameras syndrome after a hemorrhagic stroke. I'm looking for any and all information I can find. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Lexington, SC

_removed_