Celebrity

Good day everyone.

I have to say that I am one of those ladies who really cares about mouth hygiene. So, I wash my teeth more than 6 times per day. After every meal and "just in case". My husband calls me crazy, but I can't help it. But there is one thing that is a huge problem for me - a bleeding gums. I am scared that all those products that I've been using are somehow culprit for this issue as well. So, I am using a Listerine but some people told me that it is not safe. I don't know what to believe in. Is it safe to use Listerine mouthwash if I have problems with bleeding gums? 

hello there.

yes, it is ok. Listerine won't cause any damage to your gums, opposite. I think that it can help you in treating your bleeding gums, of course, when you combine it with a proper toothpaste. 

As a bleeding gums treatment, you should use a Listerine mouthwash twice daily in 24-hour to protect your gums from bleeding.

But, I always advise everyone to consult a dentist before trying anything on your own hand. It is always better to consult a person who is into this, maybe he can do some tests as well, so I am sure that you will find a proper cure and there will be no more bleeding gums.  

Celebrity

I was using it, but I have to say that I didn't find it helpful. Maybe I am daring to say that I have noticed more blood and that I think that I felt this pain while I was using a Listerine mouthwash. Actually, it is not just about this mouthwash, it has happened to me with all others that I have tried.

So, I guess that this is not a guarantee to anyone, that anyone can have a different experience with it. Some better, healthier menu helped me just like some good toothpaste. So, try it, but I am not sure that this will work. My fresh experience. 

Yes, it is. And there is no need for you to be that worried about this. I also was concerned about this believing that Listerine mouthwash has some alcohol and that it can only harm me, my teeth and my gyms, but it seems that this is not possible. Of course, if Listerine is alcohol free and I think that they are. But just to be sure, you should read the labels as well.

I am using it - I have one big package in my bathroom and small one in my purse - I am not leaving my home without it.

They say that it is safe.

Generally, they say that all mouthwash can help you fighting against this, especially because all of those are alcohol free.

Also, you should definitely go to your dentist and check what is the main cause of this, because according to those you said, it seems to me like you are dealing with gingivitis and sometimes this requires a different way of the treatment. I am not sure will Listerine mouthwash help in treating this issue.

Anyway, it is safe to use, but I think that this won't solve your problem, if you as me. At least, not totally.

Are you kidding me? It is a preferably :) not my words, but my dentist words. Actually, I think that for five years now, I just can't imagine a my life without using this mouthwash. It maintain my dental health, my breath is clean all the time and I am satisfied with it. I am also have one in my purse and also one in my office, just in case. I am not "hooked up to this", but I am just aware how good this is for me. So, I never had any problems using it when I had my bleeding gums problems. Actually, I am sure that it helped me as well. I won't stop using it - never :)

Yes, it is safe. It is approved by FDA which means that it is totally safe. I do understand that some people have some questions about this product, that they have some concern, etc, but you don't need to be scared since Listerine has no alcohol. At all. Not even 0,1 percent. I know that some people just don't find it safe, and that is OK, I really do respect it, but it is opposite. You should know that it has all of those active ingredients that can easily kill bacteria and also it can reduce plaque and thus help protect against gingivitis, which also means that it is safe for using if you have bleeding gums issues.

Hey, well, I am using it. No consequences so far. Actually, I can say that I saw my oral health is improved as I started to use a Listerine together with a toothpaste that I am using. Also, I can guarantee that this product is totally alcohol free and because of this, it is safe to use. Also, I have to say that it is a little bit immature believing that they lie when they put something on the label - well, that is false. Since this product has been approved by the FDA, I really don't know what else to say about this. It is fine, don't be scared :) You will see :)

bleeding gums is a symptom caused from brushing too often or hard, switch to a softer bristle brush and try to avoid bad habits to reduce plaque on your teeth and gums.
Acidic food, sugar, etc are what will cause poor mouth hygiene and brushing more often will not fix it.
Please seek help, a short term sedative prescription can help you change your lifestyle.
Your teeth will become yellow over time due to the loss of enamel, and your gum line will recede if you continue to habitually brush more than three times a day.

Again- please seek help before it is too late, mental illness is a issue that develops from habitual errors.