Make her stay a least 1week longer to figer out if she really wants to quite

Karate can be great for kids. Not just to help defend themselves, but also as a fun exercise where they learn great physical skills, discipline and get a great workout. Lots of kids boost their confidence massively when they take it up

i want to think about karate how i need to learn it pleas somebody help me with karate teach me somebody like jean claude my adress is here Farm Mews 5 GL15AW CITY GLOUCESTER please somebody help meeeee____---

Karate is good for kids of all almost all ages. It teaches self-discipline and self-defense. I understand that a five year old kid will probably not need to defend himself but yes it is OK for him to be put in martial arts. I have been in since I was 6.

KARATE teaches values that will help the children develop:
Concentration
Focus
Self-Discipline
Self-Esteem
Self-Control
& Winning Attitude
All these woven together will enhance the ability of the Children to be a result oriented scholar and a child of God fearing and respecting God’s dictates as embedded too in the DOJO KUN.

good i am senier than you i am 800 years old

well it provides agility to the children and also provides some kind of a eternal motivation 

yes no problem it is good for children and also good that they became a good athlete in early age

hello sir
any disadvantages practicing karate moments?

how many times practicing karate moments in a week

My friend told me that there is a disadvantage of karate. She said that the karate is affect your kids height. The kids could not get much height. Is this true.?

Yep, and you are also a world champion at not having grammar. Congratulations on the horrible grammar award.

That’s a load of c**p. My sons karate class teaches self defence against knives and bows.
I think if you compare karate with kick boxing or alike a trained pro would beat someone who does karate. But you’re average Jo at a bar looking to punch in would get shut down real quick by a black belt, especially one who is tournament trained.

actually you get taught how to defend against weapons, how to take the weapons off the person and even use them against them.