Please tell how have you increased your height up to this stage

We're also suffering so shut it!

Sir , is there is anyway to stop taller?

I am 13 6ft 3 and I wanna get to 5ft 7

Hey I am Sandra my height is 5 4 is there anything you can help me to be like any other people because I'm feeling too different because I'm the most tall in my class

Im 13 at 5'6 and I want to stay this height. My mom is 5'5 but my dad is 6'7 so i dont really think it's an option but I don't want to grow anymore.

Im 14 also and 5'11 and its to much to be the tallest in my school

Sir my height is 6'3 my age is 19 yrs sir how stop height at this stage and gym will help me and which exercise will help me in stop growing....

Your 17 and 5'7? Well I'm 13 and 5'7 . Plus I'm also a girl!

I am 16 years old. My height is 5.4 ft .how can I reduce my height?

U think u r a midget but we tall ppl also face some really tougher situations than u especially entering into shorter spaces n even taller people like us suffer from being really really serious underweight so dont tell that tall people dont face any problems like shorter people have issues with their shorter height so we taller people also have issues with being extremely tall n being very tall also puts blockages into ur path to ur good health u have often seen some very tall people r often lean and thats b'cuz their tall height has made em that so ur problem is ur short height our problem is our extremely tall height which is not at all good

Im 6'3 and really hate my height

I’m 14 and 5’8 I too want to decrease my height

Me too I’m 5’7 and a 1/2 I don’t like being tall.. especially in pictures.. it’s embarrassing. :p