Could someone help me figure out what supplements I can take?
I take a whole bunch thinking it would help my hives but I now know I have a nickel allergy that could be causing my hives. The ones I really don’t want to go without are
1. Probiotics
2. Fish oil or Krill oil
3. Vitamin d3
These are 3 but I take probably 20 or more a day currently.
Thanks, Elizabeth

Just recently found out about metal drinking cups and metal straws. My tongue kept getting raw. I was taking amoxicillin, so I thought it was that, but still after being through with the meds for a week, my tongue was still so raw! My digestive issues were horrendous. Started to take my Nexium again and I thought about how the metal straws made my throat sore a few months back. So I stopped drinking from my Yeti cup and within hours my tongue started feeling better! I now use a glass or plastic drinking cup and I feel so much better. Thank you for your comment about foods though. I never thought or have I ever been informed about nickel content in foods. I am going to try to avoid some of these for awhile and see how it goes. I may never have to take a Nexium again!

I have been steadily reading the lists of things to avoid much like my own after being diagnosed with contact dermatitis. I was never aware that I was allergic to much growing up with the exception of some fruits and costume jewelry. Now it seems I am allergic to everything. I understand now what to avoid, what I am looking for is information telling me What I CAN eat and drink please. I am tired of my refrigerator having only milk and water.