That report was inconclusive. It states that "A larger study is needed to verify these results. If these results are confirmed, they may dispel the myth that pre ejaculate fluid contains sperm." Note "if ... confirmed, they may ..."

A more recent UK study found that a third of men produced sperm before ejaculating—and with the exception of 4 out of 17 cases, all of the sperm were mobile, lively, and ready to fertilise an egg. This was the first study to show that pre-ejaculatory fluid could be fertile. Prof Stephen Killick, Ph.D. (Hull university) reported that the indications were that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum; others, never.

There are some couples who never use contraception and there has never been a pregnancy even with full ejaculation. Many couples try for pregnancy and fail, so your personal experience is not helpful in this regard.

See Jg81's earlier post:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/is_there_sperm_in_precum__t97211.html?page=2#951037

'bc' in this context stands for 'birth control'

I missed your post. Do you still want to discuss this?

That is what I want to know????

Have you read the replies? What else do you want to know?

The pull out method is also known as the rhythm method. Would you like to know what they call people who use the rhythm method of birth control? Parents!

My 5yr old is a pre-cum baby

I was just wondering this might be stupid but. I had sex for the first time and I felt a weird feeling going though my penis And short I did again but I pulled out to see what wrong. All that came out was a clear thing drop out. I was reading up and that's the percum . So does that perfume come out first then cum or cut first then percum? Because I need know if I got my gf pregnant.

What happened later? Did u get pregnent ?

If you can't time your cum correctly, then you have some sensitivity issue. The pre-cum is derived from glands not found in the testicles. Testicles contain the sperm and the only way to get sperm out of your testicles and into your pre-cum would be to ejaculate, thus mixing the two together. If you are a man and are going to have multiple orgasms in one sexual episode you can pull out the first time without a condom but then use a condom for the next bout. If you've allowed time to clear your urethra of all sperm (typically 2-4 hours and some urination I'd say) then you are safe to go about it with the pull out method once again. But Time Your sh*t Men!!! A lot of you are giving the pull out method a bad name!

This is true I have been doing the pull out method for 28 years that I have been married for, not a problem and strongly believe that pre cum has not sperm in it. Having said that I have always been very careful making sure I pulled out on time.