Every one who had problems with heart burns knew the meaning of the word relief. I have found my relief in Zantac 75. This medication is magnificent. So many times I had so many help. I just wonder is Zantac 150 much better than Zantac 75? Should I switch to Zantac 150? can you give me useful idea?

If you had that much help with your Zantac 75, with Zantac 150, you would be on heaven. I used them both. Zantac 75 can prevent new heart burns, but with Zantac 150 you can stop heartburn that has already began. Isn't that a great thing? I am completely satisfied with Zantac 150 and I will not change it for nothing.

I've been taking Zantac for 10 years (since I was 17). When I was originally prescribed it, it was for 150mg tablets, and I took it twice a day. Now, I take when I need it. I used to have to buy the 75mg tablets, and just take 2 of them, but now I buy the 150s.

If you feel you need the 150s, try them. But, you might not need the, either. Don't overdo it because it can cause dizziness. I was given ranitidine by a pharmacy, and it made me dizzy, so I stick with Zantac, but I imagine an overdose can have the same effect.

Do you have to buy the 150 or can you just take 2 of the 75 s at one time?