My Penis/Foreskin has been itching for quite a while now 4+ weeks. Earlier its not so bad, but its getting worst and worst. I went to the doctor and he told me I had a yeast infection. He pulled back my foreskin all the way and there was a white substance all over the head of the penis. I used the Ketoconzole cream and took the Flucanazole pills and it went away, but the itch on the foreskin itself is still there.

This itch is annoying and it seems like once it starts to itch, it doesn't go away. I've noticed that my foreskin seems dry, wrinkley and flaky. There are no lumps, or rash that I can see. Also no burning sensation while urinating.

Just wondering if its a yeast infection, or could be something else? Thanks

Definately sounds like yeast infection. All the symptoms are indicating yeast.
You need to make sure that you are washing regulalry under the foreskin every day with warm water and mild soap, so that the white stuff (sebum) wouldn't collect under the foreskin and cause infection or inflammation.

Defintely washing it everyday. The white stuff seems to be gone now, but the itch is still there. I am using Miconazole on it. One guy suggested Vinegar or coating my penis is plan yogurt???

I don't know about vinegar but I heard yogurth is good against yeast. However, i have never tried it!

Man, my foreskin is still itching. How long does this take to cure?

garlic helps itching.

if you have a yeast infection, start taking acidophilous. It is also found under other names, but you can find it at health food stores, and it is best if kept in the refridgerator. Also, sugar feeds yeast, so try to stay away from it till it's gone

my forskin is itchy and kind of red, and under my tesicles is itchy i use lotion and nothing goes away i wake up at night beacuse of icthyness, what do i do

RatedM wrote:

im really scared i have also got little white dots round the bottom of the penis i wash it veery day and night but it seems not 2 go away? whatcan i use for his 2 go away and is hain a spotty penis normal? people have od me its the hair roots if you could giv me more infomation would be very helpful

those white dots could be blocked hair follicles.. not uncommon. you need to wash more, guy... you can squeeze to get rid of them quickly and do it before washing but this can be very very painfull.

Dont no if anyone has had this problem before but I have about 3-4 red spots on my foreskin and on top of that it is very itchy, it has started effeting the side of my thighs.

Anyone got any clues .................?????????????

I had HPV strain 6 or 11 and it causes genital warts. The growths you were describing sounds like this. Don't worry. 60% of all adults will contract some type of HPV during there lifetime. It is the same virus that causes warts on your hands. In men it usually harmless and should be treated by your doctor. There is no test for HPV in men, which is frustrating but if you monitor the situation it will resolve itself. I had genital warts in 2003 and they dissapperred in early 2004 and have not come back since.

i have an itching vagina but it does not smell and i do not have any discharge, what can it be? could it be the iud i have?

best thing of all to do is go see a doctor and get a cream it will most likly be something like 1%HC PWD in Clotrim Cr

clears it up in a week

I used Lamisil white spots gone itch gone takes about a week use it for one more week even if the itch is gone just to make sure the yeast does not come back.