This could be sphincter oddi dysunction. Look it up! I'm getting another scan tomorrow. I have been going through this along time. See a gastroenterologist. hope this helps! God Bless you! praying you will get answers. Nancy

i have the same thing. Tjey are myofacial knots.you can massage them out. it may be painful to do this .just go slow and have them work or massage gently and keep going into a deep tissue massage at a speed you can tolerate and still breathe. I have found much relief through massage.

Thank you SO much for your response!

Hi, I feel the knot feeling on my left side. I do go to my yearly check ups and reported to my doctor last year and she send me to have a Rib xray because of previous car accident she thought might be a broken rib but xray came negative. This year I talk to her about it again so I finally got an abdomen ultrasound. She gave me a couple of reasons now that broken rib is out. 1. Muscle problem, 2. Hernia we left fatty liver out cause liver is in the right my pain is in the left. I personally think could be accumulated fatty tissue I am as much I hate to say 100lbs over weight . Anyways I do feel release to hear this is not just in my head and that there are others that had experienced this. I am sorry none of have not find the reason and how to cure , or fix nor avoid. take care and keep digging. God Bless

Yes. Severe pain like an extreme tightening if I bend over

New Member
1 post

I experience the same pain under my left breast, very sharp and extremely painful and I can see with my eyes a large knot under my breast! I can hardly cut my toenails or paint my toe nails as it always happen when I bend forward