Did you get the result. I have similar issue. Praying that it is nothing. :/

You have described something that I have.have you figured out what it was?? I need help

I have the same pea-sized lumps. Ive gotten like 6 in the last 2 or 3 months. About a month ago, just based on common sense, I figured out that it's some kind if infection. I knew it wasn't an STD because my boyfriend and I have been in a monogamous live-in relationship for 2 years and I have my own reasons for knowing he wouldn't cheat. So the only other answer is something I'm doing wrong with my hygiene. Which means bacteria, which meant infection, which meant hygiene. So I needed to be clean and get to a doctor ASAP for antibiotics. (I have an appointment for next week after my period ends)
With that, I decided it needed to be kept clean and that neosporin (triple antibiotic ointment) could only help. After the first 2 or 3 lumps, I decided to strictly stick to the method of being as clean as possible to heal the lump as fast as I could. So I wipe myself with toilet wipes every time I use the restroom and put triple antibiotic ointment on the area with the lump and changing out my panty liner twice per day, I do a full douche and cleaning after sex and I keep my razor clean and away from the moisture of the shower.
Bottom line, nothing to get hysterical about but make a doctors appointment over the next few weeks and get antibiotics. If you mess with it and squeeze it, it'll prolong the healing process.
If there is puss or blood, it's probably not the same thing as me and most of these other women here and you should get to a gynecologist ASAP.

I guess I'm always aroused because I have this huge hard lump and its not something you can see it has to be felt

Did you ever figure out what this was???

If you press it for a while, the fluid in it will come out and the lump will go down and the pain will ease. I have had this issue for over 20 years. I like my lump as it is my wetness in reserve. I can get very wet with the extra storage provided by the lump, which is actually an advantage for me. I guess it is just my gland produces so much fluid that it's duct takes a while to empty and so the gland swells and becomes a lump. But if pressing the lump does not produce wetnes and it does not flatten, then go see a doctor and have its fluid sample tested.

I found a painless Squishy lump on the back of my vulva I'm concerned and don't know what it is can someone help me'!!??