Honestly, this sounds like a miscarriage. You can get a positive on the stick for days, even weeks after you miscarry if you want to check that as an option.

Good luck!
-Girl with Endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and 1 miscarriage :(

What did your test results conclude? Also, I hope you were able to have a healthy baby.

I also experienced something similar to this after my discontinued use of the birth-control NuvaRing. For me, it was there when I woke up & checked my pad the next morning. I had been feeling bloated, but this didn’t surprise me Bc my period came down days after removing my NuvaRing. It was very shocking to see the large flesh-like discharge bc I had recently discussed this (where it was described as a miscarriage) with a group of close girlfriends. I feel that it was just a large discharge as a result of discontinuing NuvaRing birth-control, so I neatly wrapped it & placed it in the can. I have experienced similar discharge in the past, but never that large before!! Sharing my story to maybe comfort anyone else inquiring, I felt there weren’t many replies, so why not share my experience as well in case it can be helpful & follow-up on others replies/updates. ~Blessings

What was your result I’m in the same boat

So helpful!! Thanks