I need a parathyroid surgeon in San Diego or southern California. Any one know of any one? Thanks!

Check out Dr. Babak Larian in Beverly Hills. He is very intelligent and kind and does Parathyroid surgeries.

I know this person is not in San Diego - I too had to fly to get there to deal with a parathyroid tumor but it was well worth it. I had Dr. Norman of the Norman Parathyroid Institute. Amazing web site is a tutorial in & of it self.

I am in Kansas and wondering if there was a great surgeon anywhere close that does the PT minimal invasive surgery? Thanks

Did you ever find a surgeon?? They are so expensive and rude at NPC... I have been searching for months now and they say I cannot leave Marion countyFL and receive any financial assistance and I cannot find a surgeon that will give me an estimated cost...

Dr. Eric Bunting in Wichita, KS .... He did mine and was highly recommended to me and I was extremely please.