That's really not true. I'm selling it, I'm just using it. I went back through my checkbook and I spent well over 600 dollars on food. Ate out every day at lunch 10 to 20/dollars. Add it up and you will find you would probably save money if you stuck to the plan.

I've been using Isagenix products since May 2015. When I first began, I was skeptical. I hated the taste of the chocolate shake until I got used to it after a few attempts at getting the water/ice ratio down. By August 2015, I had lost 40 or more pounds. My sleep improved. My energy was better than it had been in years. Also, my arthritis pain disappeared. I'm sorry for anyone who hasn't had the same results, but it works for me -- when I use it properly.

Hi, what types of issues did it cause? I think may be in the same boat.

Hi gymrat - I have never been on one of these before - but I have been going to the doctor for 1.5 months as I was having painful lumps all over my body and my doctors were stumped. I saw 5 different specialists and was told to stop taking Isogenix and my symptoms went away in 3 days. I am in perfect health and have never had any health issues before this. Interested to see if others reached out with similar complaints.

Please reply to me and tell me if you vertigo got better. I have ben using isagenix since November and I have always been a healthy person. but for the past 2/3 weeks, I have felt light headed and dizzy. the only thing I have change in my life is adding isagenix. I am scared.

Did you fix this? I am super dizzy and I hate it

did you get this resolved?

I have had an allergic reaction I believe!!

Awesome response! Well written!!!!

There is no soy in Isagenix.

I just started them last month and I have been experiencing extreme belly aches, dhiareea, bloating. I have to be careful because I have has cdif twice and I have IBS. Nice to see I am not the only experiencing this witch stinks because I really enjoy the taste of the shakes my belly just can't handle them.

Isagenix was not a miracle as promised.....I had many allergic reactions to various components of the program....with each issue, there was a strong inference that it was only me....not the product....
I FEEL NO PRODUCT CAN BOAST SUCCESS WITH EVERYONE...
I believe that the company should be more forthcoming about limitations of the product...it's great when it works, but if someone is having problems with the product, no harm in admitting that it's not for everyone....

I used Isagenix. I admit I got amazing results. I have been very ill for many years. Not saying it cured me but I did feel healthier. I lost weight without exercise. My skin, hair everything looked better. But then I started to get sick from the shakes I had to reduce what I was drinking then to not drinking it. It was sad almost overnight I grew a huge belly it was if I never did this at all. All of the money time down the drain. My disappointment is more than I could tell you. No Dr, no one can explain it. I can’t lose the stomach or the weight gain now.

Have you ever tried the program ? I’m just curious as I have been doing Isagenix for 12 months now. I’ve lost 10.3kg and kept it off. I eat more then 6 almonds for my snacks and in fact I’m having 5-6 meals a day. It’s far from starving yourself and I used to eat clean and count my macros but it still didn’t give me the nourishment of this program. Oh and as for strict regime - not at all. I still enjoy life and know balance and don’t deprive myself. So I’m unsure why people are looking for negative comments about a program that is changing lives of so many. :)

There could be a number of factors for your light headed dizzy spells. Do you drink at least 2 litres of water a day ? Are you exercising on the Isagenix program and perhaps not consuming enough calorie intake? Are you Cleansing at least once a week?
By healthy you say you’ve never had any medical problems related to these symptoms before or any other health issues ? My advice is speak to your cleanse coach? Assuming that you have one and they are very supportive to help you through this and help come up with a solution :)