yep, what you describe is more likely the case(empty stomach) because the internal digestion pathway is not smeared(lined with slimy food). sure thing about not taking good longer in-between breaks from alcohol.

Alcohol triggers the bleeding for me too. (bright red blood in the toilet) If I have a couple beers, no problem. If I do shots of vodka or other liquors the problem occurs. If I lighten up on drinking alcohol and avoid doing shots everything is fine. Avoid shots of hard liquors.

Could be ulcerative Colitis. I have it and when I drink a lot of alcohol, I bleed for days. Time for you to get a colonoscopy. It might be time to stop drinking if it is.

Did you ever get bad heart burn and headaches with I‎t too?

I know that drinking too much alcohol can develop in to certain cancer the bowel and rectum and other cancers i over done it and notice bloody stool I'm not saying you got that as my mum and sister died from bowel cancer that's why I'm getting a colonoscopy this week

It happens to me, always after drinking hard liquor and getting drunk. Bright red toilet water and blood when i wipe. Ita definitely tge alcohol.

Yeah that's alcohol withdrawals i get cold sweats all the time you need more booze or benzos would be best

Yep. My insides are shredded from years of drinking. Bloody stools are common place whenever alcohol is involved. Over endulging in really hot spicy foods and drinking lots of coffee can trigger it for me as well.