I stumbled upon this because I’m having the same exact symptoms and wondering what it could be. I’m a healthy, 20 year old female. On my lower right side of my stomach I’ve been having a flutter and it last for probably like 3 seconds every time it happens. It’s almost like a tickle, no pain at all just weird. I’ve had muscle spasms like this on various areas of my body before that feel the same way but this has lasted for probably a week or 2 now and just because it’s in my stomach is weird. I can feel it on the surface and see it twitching. Just super weird. Not having any other weird symptoms though and totally feel fine

I too have had my appendix out and i get twitches in my top left ab but also above both my left and right hip. Again not painful but really annoying. Weirdly enough i have suddenly become lactose intolerant and i have drank milk all my life. However one night i was really ill and had loads of stomach pain because of dairy. Really strange how i can have dairy all my life and suddenly this happens. 18y/o male.

I have been having the same problem for about a week. It's a flutter in my lower abdomen more prominent on the right side. I have a lot of undiagnosed health issues but I suspect it's celiac disease or IBS, chrons, etc..

My symptoms: headaches, nausea, herniated disc in lower back, sinus pressure, peeing and pooping a lot, occasional puking, and I'm under a lot of stress. Went to the ER before the fluttering happend and they found a cyst (hypodensity ?) growing off of my intestine along with diverticuli (not inflamed) they mentioned the cyst might have grew from prior inflammation.

I'm a 22 female. I was overweight but I've been loosing weight fast since I'm not hungry and now I'm abnormal weight. The fluttering is annoying but painless. I hope I'm not pregnant. :(((

I have a decent diet I mostly eat rice beans and veggies. I can also feel other organs flutter. I hope that my story helps someone.

Did you ever figure out what it was?

Same symptoms here....doctor says stress or dehydration since they are not painful no worries.

Lower left could be diverticulitis. That is where your colon desends. I was diagnosed with that about a year ago. Check online for food to avoid but it can be managed better by diet if that is what is is. The colon could just be working too hard rather than letting your diet do the work for the colon.

so i have been having this feeling for some years now, i am a 18 yr old female 5'2'' and weigh 119. i was wondering if anyone has any answers to the unknown flutters in my abdomen

Nerves folks, Nerves. Up to 70% of all ' illness' is psychosomatic i.e caused by the mind. The mind monitors the body and is senior to it. Stress is the main cause. When stressed, the mind can effect the bodyies systems many many ways from inhibiting blood flow to tensing muscles so much that they pull the skeletal structure out of form futher causing more problems. The medical field survives on illness and therefore is not really interested in absolute solutions because they dont make money. Try some magnesium powder and some form of highly absorbable calsium. Then you could look over your problems and write down at least one thing you could do to gently bring yourself into a state of cause over them rather than being effect and stressed. And then of course do those actions and then some more.
Thanks