I had a mucocele lump in my lower lip 2 months ago.  I cut back on my sodium/salt intake, and after 1.5 months, it has gone away.  I would suggest trying this before going for surgery.

"sometimes its little.. sometimes it big. like it just changes its size everyday... its so irritateing!!!! " 99.99% 
  Mucocele and it's and it will not turn cancerious but some times you need to have surgeically (i dont know how it's spelles:D)
it's notting to worry about
in most cases it goes away but itself

Not disagreeing with you but mine has been on my lip for 3 years and it hasn't went down or any thing.

SO WEIRD i ahve the same bump i just got it yesterday and it wont go away i tried biting it putting warm water on ti but nothings working!and i really am afraid that people r going to laugh at me at school because of it

I also have a bump/lump in my lower lip. Its been there for over three months. It doesn't hurt but it is very annoying and I find myself playing with it and chewing on it almost all the time. If any new information comes up on it please tell me!

i bit my lip yesterday but i dont remember biting it hard enough to leave a bump this large and the right side of my nick hurt like right under my jaw line where my lymph node is but its all only on my right side but i pack my lips on the left side whats up with that?

My son has the same thing. I'm so worried abt it. Doctor said it will go. But it's not going, and it doesn't heart.

I have this weird lump in my bottom left lip that just pops up and im tired of it what do i do?

I do to. There are two of them.