I never smoke nothing. I have had lumps on both sides for 6+ months now. I was a porn addict & I almost drove myself to testicular failure from excess masturbation. Stopped completely now. It is most likely varicocele of cremasteric plexus of veins. Ultrasound normal. Lump comes & goes. I don't think any pothead who abstains from masturbation should have this problem. I got it from too much fapping & I am 1000% certain.

I'm glad I found this post. I have Skittle-sized lumps at the bottoms of both balls. I first noticed them when I was in my early 20s (I'm now 54). Over the years, the lumps have increased in size somewhat. I only notice them when aroused. Occasionally there is a dull ache associated with them when aroused, and I feel discomfort when touching my ball sack (or having it touched) during sex. I've had several different doctors examine me, but none has come up with an explanation, mostly because the lumps are not present during the exam. I have not had an ultrasound, but that's my next request. However, I have noticed that the amount of ejaculate and the intensity of my orgasms have become less over the years (though perhaps that has more to do with being in my 50s). I have NEVER been a smoker of anything, so I doubt there's a correlation there. I am healthy and fairly active, in-shape and not on any medication. Admittedly, though, my libido is lower than it used to be, and intercourse and masturbation are infrequent these days. I sometimes wonder if having more frequent ejaculations would be helpful (and healthful). Someone once told me that getting off a few times per week is actually beneficial to the prostate and other areas of the body. Any professional medical advice would be appreciated.

Did you get any answers?

I have the same issue as all of you and have had it for almost a year now . I have done ALOT of research on the matter but never went to the doctor. I came across something called a varicocele. It is dialtion of veins or vein it the testies. Although it is not a huge risk factor there are somethings that come along with it such as... may cause infertility, low sperm count or production and a few other things that i cant remember off of the top of my head. It is not a huge deal to have this and it is very common within men during puberty but also sometimes after. This can also cause dull aches within the testes or teste so that would explain the aches or pains you may have. It is caused by a lack of blood flow and is very common in the left testicle. This is why you may experience it while lofting weights because your blood is flowing the most. Its nothing to be extremley cocncerned about it can be removed but with open surgery. I have not foumd any answers of this lump on this page so i decided to do some digging of my own and help you guys out as well because i too was very concerned i had testicular cancer and i also have very bad anxiety so i know that feels and want to help out anybody that might have the same issue. So i do hope this helps. Look up varicocele and read the symptoms and causes yourself it will do a better job of explaining than me. However i am no doctor and if you think you might have testicular cancer i do advise you get checked. I hope this helps anhbody that needed information on the problem. :)

Yes and both for me too

I too have the same issue with having a large lump only when erect. It does hurt when touched but i can't find the lump when flasid I haven't been to a doctor yet but I plan on going very soon

I'm 16 and have never smoked a day in my life