I have the same thing mine is my hole nipple what did the doc say my number is

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

text me back asap

I'd be concerned about possible breast cancer.

Will it go down because it doesn't look good compared to my left one

Hi, I'm 15 Years Old, And Behind My Roght Nipple There Is A Lump! It's Been there For About 1-2 Months Now And Iv been Getting Super Worried, It Hurt At First (Pain:2/10) But Now It Doesn't Hurt Anymore, I Have A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow And I'm Very Worried. There Is No Redness Or Anything. It's Just A Bump. Can This Be Puberty??

im 16 an i have a small bump like a pea on the left size of my nipple i can almost pick it up an its tender i had the thing puberty gives u big bumps under nipples that hurt when touched but they gone an this different

Hi! I have the same thing, but in my left nipple. its way bigger than a pea. It's about the size of my thumb nail. I got a ultrasound and I have to have a surgery to get it removed. If I didn't get it removed it could be cancerous. Be very very careful make sure you take your Child to the doctors office immediately

You have to go to the doctor, because if you are over 15 it is not puberty

Same here bro ...i am also 19 ,found it under my right nipple and freaked out like crazy ...very relaxed to know i am nit the only one ..

so im on my puberty, or is it signs that im going to have it soon?

Seems like a lot of teens have this problem. Im 14 and have this little lump. But its on both nipples.

I'm a 15 year old male, and I also have a lump under my right nipple. I was quite scared about that. Went to my doctor, she told it's perfectly fine and has to do with hormones during the time of puberty. So no worries!

yup i’m 12 too and it’s like the size of a flat mento it’s weird

My Question is is there a way to help make it go down?

I looked up at first and I thought I had cancer. My heart has never raced so fast. Then I said mail and it just said hormones and puberty. Thank the lord. Btw I’m 14 so if anyone else experiences this don’t freak out

I'm 16 and I've had a small lump under my right nipple for about a month now, I have been touching it quite a lot, does anyone know how many times you have to touch it before it turns into gynecomastia?