I believe it will s because of Rhogham, it causes our immune system to shut off!

Just diagnosed with Lupus. I also have Crohn's disease, and epilepsy. My blood type is o negative. All my 8 siblings have b positive. I am 59 years old. Any more, I can't take it. Is there a link?

O neg same thing here exactly plus RA

I am Rh negative.. and have for the last three years had an false positive test for Lupus..
And now I’m being treated for Pleurisy .. for the past month... my Dr. doesn’t understand how I got Pleurisy . I think it’s related to Lupus..

Ask to be tested for the Epstein-Barr virus. I was tested for Mono & the Epstein-Barr virus. I was negative for Mono but the EB testing came back with results off the charts. I was infected for at least two years. If it is positive, you need loads of rest. My symptoms were weight loss, fatigue (I was falling asleep at work) and night sweats. Please ask for this blood test. Having this will make you prone to develop other conditions. Good luck.

I too have rh negative blood and suffer from lupus, dermatamyositis, raynauds syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma.

I was just diagnosed 2 weeks ago. I have had symptoms since i was 15 that I can remember ... I am 32 now. I am RH negative. I was wondering the same thing - does Lupus and the RH factor of your blood have anything to do with each other.

I am Rh O- diagnosed with Lupus and Sjogrens, ITP. I googled to see if there could be a connection. Interesting feed.