Hi do you still any bottles left I’ll buy them off you ? If u do please contact me at _[removed]_

The best way to lose weight is by using acai berry. I lost my weight pretty fast by using those pills. I tottally recommend it.

I haven't tried any pills yet how it work ?? Is is really l get your desired fitness and you lose your weight ...

Do you still have the 3 bottles to sell?

do you still have 3 bottles of the original formula Magic Herb?

I used magic herb, for several years; before it was taken off the market. It kept me healthy and functional enough to live life. After I could no longer get the supplement. My health deteriorated, more and more, each year; until I ultimately became chronically ill and disabled. I don't know exactly what this mix of herbs was helping me with. The doctors can't figure out how to fix me. I wish I could get the old formula. It truly was magical for me. - Violet Roan

Do you have the original magic herb pill