With all due respect, it's quite easy, especially when you love someone, to explain away or pass the blame onto someone or something else, for the shitty absolutely despicable behavior of said loved one. I've met Heroin users who turned out to be the nicest, intelligent most respectful individuals around, while on the other hand, I've met straight edge Christian fanatics that have proven to be absolute pretentious pricks. Weed or no weed, I hate to break it to you but, your 'Bae' is an abusive chest thumping macho pig headed piece of sh*t. In actuality Marijuana is supposed to produce euphoric, empathetic, relaxed feelings, which seem to have no effect on assholes. Simple solution, cut and run. Dont let one experience with a dickhead...who just happens to smoke weed, put you off of Medicinal users and advocates, and look for something better ✌

So if you smoke cannabis 'round the clock..?

I wish I have seen a larger comment from an ass in the last year but I have not. Cleaning, cooking and doing the laundry are contributing. Perhaps she makes homemade bread, cans her own food and gardens. You are not there.

OMG this is definitely my ex after 26yrs of being with him and 2 kids he is sweet and kind in front of friends and family then out of sight he turns into jekyl and a narcissist. I cant believe I stayed that long I thought he would change but the verbal abuse got worse and I thought he will change but eventually I had enough of his cheating affairs and drinking every day and smoking first thing in the morning and come home on his break and smoke more then sit up all night drinking and smoking more and he hardly slept. then wouldn't talk to me he thought he was more smarter and the kids and I would be walking around on egg shells waiting for him to come home to see what kind of mood he is in. then he went away for a funeral down south and said bye babe love you and gave me a hug I never felt before then a week later I get a txt to tell me to not look for him or call him and move out so my kids now adults I told them your father is at it again sleeping around and Im done no more I need my life back. the kids and I moved out and have not heard from him for almost a year he left me and the kids too. his sister blamed me for him going to hospital when all I ever did was look after him and loved him but that wasn't enough. he is now seeing the woman he cheated on me with who has bipolar schitzophrenia so I dont feel bad he will cop it from her now. I am now in a good place doing what I wanted to do for years which I couldn't do while I was with him travel and can go out whenever I want and can visit my family which I wasn't allowed to do. I feel happy with my children they're happy too. No going back to that life.

Weed addictions is no good !! It causes different mood swings! And that person can also verbal abuse you! So I think that's a bad habit to have!

Well you should try to talk to him! And if that don't help! Just separate yourself from him!!

This whole thing is so weird because you sound just like the guy I just left and the guy she describes sounds like him too, and she sounds like his ex before me.

To the original poster, I just left someone who smoked pot and was sometimes verbally abusive. I work full time, have my own place, etc. I earn more money than him, and he still was that way wth me. His previous girlfriend did not work and he occasionally complained to me about how he felt taken advantage of. My point is that it didn't matter. He treated us both the same. But you have to help yourself. Even if the only thing you can manage is to call a domestic violence hotline, do that, start there.

Im scared of what to do my x partner still lives with me and has been smoking cannabis for 25years, i work p/time i help him sometimes but struggle with my bill .if he cant get a smoke he looses it not with me but my 17yr old dog who is already bad on his legs i want to report him but im terrified what else he will do his temper is really bad