I am facing same problems. How can I recover from that?

Whoooaaaa a lot of stupid responses here. Okay think of it this way. The vocal folds are just tissue like anything else in your body. You wouldn’t ask an athlete to jerk off before his competition because is does drain you of energy. You needs rest and Hydration and all of the natural mucus to function at its best. So don’t maturbste the day you sing or the night before is all. But hey if you can’t help it then it’s still alright. If you aren’t able to hit high pitches anymore it is due to nothing more than improper vocal training or the voice not being in tip top shape. Just like someone not being able to bench press as much as the did in high school or run as far. You have to regulate and keep yourself healthy. Jerking off is wonderful, there are zero downsides to it except to drain you of you energy for a few hours. Good luck! And find a good voice teacher to help you sing better :). I never blame coffe or dairy or anything for my voice not sounding great. I blame myself for not doing the proper exersize work!!

For its the opposite

Correct sir . even sex

How much time will it take to recover

Idk I really want to start taking music seriously but i dont have a whole lot of time to practice. Everytime I masterbate it really throws my singing off which in turn leaves me even less time to practice. I'm thinking about just saying f**k it and stop masterbating all together.

It does affect the voice. I've noticed it in myself plus research shows the increased level of testosterone (as I recall) from masturbation likely causes the vocal cords to relax making voice weaker. As for myself, it didn't seem to affect my voice as first, but over the years, the next day after masturbating I noticed my voice feels weaker and sometimes don't want to talk to people because of it. If I don't, my voice feels much better (but not perfect like it use to)