I am 47 years old and is sexually active. Havent seen my period since April 18th 2017. It is now the 26th of May. My stomach feels full. Have had cramps off and on. Breast is full and tender. Creamy white thick fluid. My pregnancy home test is negative. I was 20 weeks pregnant 3 years ago with the same diagnosis. Didnt know i was pregnant. Lifting a patient...began bleeding. Went to doctor...i was 20 weeks pregnant and had a DNC...i cried. Now i dont know what to do..but keep taking a pregnancy test. But only blood labs show for me.

I was told that you can still get prego during your missed cycles..i went without a cycle for 5 months and finally had one had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and have now missed a cycle..sick to my stomach and tired...but could be either

I know how you fill iam 52 had one child 37 years ago I have had regular period I have not had a period two in a half months fill REALLY pregnant

This is not necessarily true about the abnormalities at that age they occur atmany ages and women past 45 TYPICALLY Cant have kids due to tubals or hysterectomy so there is no real percentage and YES its very possible to be pregnant if cycles are regular or still ovulating... geez young people today...fingers crossed for u onwhichever turnout u want and if positive go to Dr or wait a month or two and see if miscarriage if that case there probably was abnormalities

Yes you could be careful ,you should use contraception for 6 months after your last period.

Did you wind up being pregnant??? Or was it menopause???

Well I'm 46 and though and I have never experienced any peri or menopause symptoms. I have missed my first period. I''m 5 days late. My periods have been like clockwork, every single Christmas Day since I was 14. The only other time I was late I was pregnant. So, of course, I took a pregnancy test this time and it said 'not pregnant.' this was when I was 2 days late. I plan on taking another one next Mon to confirm. Slight breast tenderness but heavy cramping w/n 2 wks after my last period. So much so that I had to almost leave my 7th grade daughter's vball game and go sit in the car I was in so much pain. I thought it was an early period but then my period never came. So I started googling pregnancy at 46 and stumbled upon this thread. After other articles mentioned I was probably missing my period due to menopause I am no curious.

I am 52 I have a 28 year old man I am not sure if I am pregnant I had blood test no pregnancy I had pregnancy test no period I had ultra sound no pregnancy but still no period two day on spec of brown blood and streak of but they didn't do the vaginal ultra sound could I be pregnant

It sounds like menopause I to have symptoms of pregnancy sickness every now and then or at night but I spotted small amount of brown blood then a pink streak I think I'm done with perimenapause

Hello I am 51 missed my period for the first time in 22 yrs....my nerves are a wreck and I believe I am pregnant

Hi I’m 48 And have missed my period by 8 days took a pregnancy test yesterday and said not pregnant the only one time I missed my period was 29yrs ago when I had my daughter. I’ve been divorced for about 9 years now and have been involved in a relationship for the past 10 months and going strong so like everyone else I would love to see any updates on other women’s experiences I will come back and post once I know my result good luck everyone

I am 47 and had a baby 9 months ago and I was told I was premenopausal

Wow congratulations! I had my first son at 22 twin boys at 32 and then my daughter at 43 now I am 47 and 2 weeks late on my period preg test week ago was negative. Getting all the normal period pains but no period. Don’t know if it perimeno or preg?

What were your results????

Hi .. I have question and i want to have a quick answer i just give birth and my baby now is 8 months old ... I have period last july but no perion in august and i make sex to my husband now september i did not have period too .. Am i pregnant ? Please answer