Hi !!! I’m new to this . I’m 44 year old have regular period but some how I’m late one day . I don’t is that mean I’m going through menopause

I am going through the same thing as you, 4 pregnancy tests positive too except I'm 42. How did this turn out for you? I have a dr appt, but not for 2 1/2 more weeks!

I'm 46 have had irregular periods for the passed 7 months. Had a period on the 24rd December 8 days. Then a slight show day 30. Been feeling a bit tired so thought I'd just do a test to put my mind at ease. Well I never I just did a first response and its positive.

Don't no what to say to my husband. After years of haveing no children. This is a shock to say the least

How soon you need to take pregnancy test when you believe you are premenopause?

Were you pregnant?

I am wanting to know did you have a BABY 47 going through the same thing now