Hi.. I missed my period by 5 days.. Ivery been anxious to know if I might be pregnant.. I've been feeling crappy, lower back pain, headaches, heartburn ,craving food,insomnia, light cramps, fever,clear cm.. so Idk if I am.. help? I took the test. . It came back negative. . I really wish it was positive

Hi I'm 20 my last period was 17th of march
I'm 11 dats late on my period took the hcg test but was negative I'm getting period pain and bad headaches but no period plz help

Take a test

Hi, how are you? I have the exact same symptoms and test said negative. Can you please let me know how you went and if in fact you were pregnant as I really don't know what is wrong with me. Thanks

Do yourself a favor to yourself, your partner, taxpayers and your future kids. Dont have sex. So simple yet efficient.

Did you find out you were pregnant?

Hey everyone my period has been late, Last time I had my cycle was July 13, 2018 and nothing yet, I've been feeling bloated, eating everything, and tired a d working out because I feel like I'm gaining a lot of weight, I'm nervous to take a test, I'm in my mid 30s, What do yall think?