the Paracetamolum is taken out ofcourse through a CWE - be safe with that sh*t

Thats y uv done it. Fingrrs crossed i dont wake up tomorrow

Hi.can taking alot of codeine along with alcohol lead to a certain death?

I drank a bottle of wine, took 2 sleeping pills, no good so toon 2 Solpadadeiine. I'm stil away

I daily take 8 to 10 tylenil with codeine..drink up to 10 beers and take seriquil..trazadone...lorazapam etc. Done this for years. Have i i just been lucky?

Dont post things if your unstable ya weird c**t

Judy a quick point to note. Most people on prescription codeine tend to have 30mg tablets so taking 2 to 3 of those will put you on 90mg. That is far higher than your 8mg X3.
I take codeine for a back problem and have taken it for over 15 years. I usually take 60mg 4 times a day but I have been known at of times to double that.
If you are on prescription you really need to be very careful as alcohol and codeine together really does increase the effect on the nervous system. I drank about half a bottle of vodka over new year like an id**t and carried on taking codeine and trust me I have been very ill for the last 3 days. I am not so bad now but still keep feeling very sick, confused and cold sweats. I am hoping all will be fine but just be very careful with taking large doses.

Can you drink if your last lot was at 8am through a iv

Tylenol has acetomenophen in it and mixed with alcohol your liver makes a very toxic poison out of it and can make irreparable damage to the liver. Take straight codein only!

I agree completely