Idk if I'm pregnant or not but I think I am. Please let me know if anyone has had these symptoms. Okay well I had my period febuary 12th to the 20th(coming of BC so it will be longer) & I ovulated 24-28th had sex on the 23,24,26,&28. & saturday,Sunday I started noticing brown discharge & pink only when I wiped. This lasted till bout...Monday till Tuesday morning. Iv been really nauseated at nights only. Like I feel like I'm gonna get sick. (sorry if TMI) my stomach has been sore in my lower abdomen like right above my privates.my backs been sore & achy. I feel like my belly feels like a water ballon. My boobs has these goose bump things on them. I feel tired & exhausted. I'm not due for my next period till march 11 . Just very anxious & want some peace at mind.

you might be pregnant

I use to be on te depo for maybe 6 months but I got off because I wouldn't stop bleeding my ex and I had unprotected sex maybe a week ago he pulled out tho but I've been having head aces my back hurts at times it's very hard to sleep my right side hurts as will i only throw up at night some times tho not all the time my boobs started to hurt a little iche and feel sore two days ago when I was in the shower I noticed whitish liquid coming outta my boobs it only comes out when squeezed I don't really crave things I only eat once a day cuz I Dnt really feel hungry haven't tooken a test yet because I am still bleeding & this mite sound weird but at random times I hear a baby cry but there's no baby's around & every time my mom has a dream of a baby someone from my family ends up prego & few days ago she had a dream of a new born baby outta all my sickness I said before is it possible that I could be prego??

I always feel sick in the morning and nights so could I be pregnant

I feel sick at nights all the time

Could you help me

keep your legs closed you wouldn't be scared. Your 16 you font need to be having sex!

What do you think a person should do about getting sick at night? How could this be cured?

i am pregnant too

Hi I was just wondering if you was pregnant or not? I have been having these same symptoms for about 2-3 weeks now I am only 2 days late for my period though.

That is exactly everything I am going throught this is my first time pregnant I'm almost 5 weeks is there anyway I can keep from getting headaches i heard it is a common symptom.

You seem pregnant to me. If you are not, then take it as a lesson because you are still young and you still have more years ahead of you to sleep with men. At the mean time concentrate with school or career then you will have a man that you will be sleeping with everyday if that will be possible.

My name is kristen 34 never been pregnant before. I'm so confused end of sept first of October I had a 3 day period an havent had anything since an it's November 14 2015, my boobs have hurt an so tender an I been starting being nauseous but i still eat an im still nauseous, I been so lazy tired clear until I go to work, an it's like I have no ambition.. I need some opinions ladies

I know this is from a year ago but I am having the same thing I get nauseous around 11 pm or midnight and I vomit and feel like I'm burning up. But it only lasts a couple hours and I still feel a little nauseous but better for the most part. Did you ever find out if you were prego?!

Hey me and my bf had *** on my ovulation day twice but used condoms and I've been more emotional lately and gassy is there a chance I could be pregnant. Ps- my period is suppose to start in 4 days.

In both previous pregnancies I was sick all the time and nothing helped me. With this third one I was the same but luckily found no to morning sickness tea that helped easing my sickness.