This happens to Me everyday its happening to me rn its so annoying

It might be restless legs syndrome both my hubby and I have it , it can drive a person crazy ! It makes me irritated because I cannot sleep because my legs are jumping all night long and I have no control

Hi my name is sharon forese and i tured 42 and know u have this also it makes me nurves my arme my shoulders legs twitch what going in with me

Hi I have had the same problem I always have a leg twitch it sometimes appears on my arm mostly on my upper thigh and this time I got woken up to it, I've been searching what to do because usually it stops after like 2 minutes instead it's been going on still for 2 hours and I have been stressing. Non stop and I have school tomorrow it's really irritations me and scaring me a lot

Wellbutrin caused right, front lobe seizures with me

Like what kind of medication can they prescribe I have body twitching and jerking and both my legs while I'm special and falling off to sleep is this dangerous