My daughter is 8 ok and she is looking up sex and she has a boyfriend and I don't know what to do like really

Health Guru
Talk to her and explane that she is still far to young to be looking up things like that and that you want her to be able to come to you and ask questions rather than look them up in secret.

Health Guru
For one it is illegal for you to be having sexual intercourse before the age of 16 secondly having sex at such a young age can have psychological repercussion on you as you grow up, there is also the issue of getting STIs and STDs because if you get some of them when you young they can leave you infertile or even stay with you for life then there is the responsibility of contraception. Then what happens if you accidentaly get pregnant?
These are some of the reasons why you should wait until your an adult before having intercourse!

I also just found out my 14 year old had sex. More then once. I am lost please help

Just think if u don't let her do it she might find away to so if I was u I would get her on the pill and make her know that u are not happy about it but u want her to be safe it's better u get her or him comdoms and stuff then say no and she ends up pregnant

Ma chill 1 her grades are HER choice if she fails that don't make YOU a bad parent because honestly that's up to her. Don't push her and act like she did the MOST UNFORGIVABLE THING OMG THERS NOOOOOO TRUST BETWEEN US HOW COULD YOU UR A HORE! Ya... I was caught grinding on a boy I was high (my mom is OK with that because she wants to know so I have a limit) but he was reeeeeeely high. So that's the reaction I got even thogth when I was a kid and sher was beating me all the time she always got forgiven. So it was soooooo unforgivable because I grided on some one? Really? Just like sex. If her grades are good and she's not out of line get off her nuts ma. Because just like that you will realise her grades WILL start to slip if you don't let her BREATH. Pleas ma don't be a b***h. Just think about it. From the point in time she got penetrated that was her vagina. Not urs if it was she would protect it whith all her life and wait for your permission... Oh right it isn't ur vag you didn't go through the pain she did when loading her verginity so I don't see why YOU are descused... Her body if she's old to go to high school and you only need papers signed to get her in piss of because the harsh reality is she will fail because of YOU if YOU breath down her neak. Sorry ma but its up to her tbh she's old to know right from wrong and she's trying to feel the world out and you putting a bandad on her knee for her ant going to help her when she dose fall down and ccant get up on her own. THAT is why she thinks your a b***h. NOT because of you but your actions.

BTW that's for 14 year olds... If the 8 year old has more freedom then me then there's a problem here... Why dose she have or want a bf??? I don't understand... I'm 14 and not even looking! So tell her that it isn't OK but if you want to a bf is. Sex at 8 is a desaster worse then sex at 14. Trust me.

Perfect, honest answer. Thank you!

Ok, I get the point you're making. BUT, you're being very disrespectful to this mother. It's not about who has control over a vagina, dumbass, but who can visualize the long term consequences of a bad decision. Her mother probably has her daughter's best interests in mind, and she knows just how hard taking care of a newborn would be, as the stress of it is enormous. So please don't be an ass, especially if you aren't intelligent enough to even spell correctly. Give her mother the benefit of the doubt, as MOST mothers only want the best for their child....

Lol I know this post is dead but wtf f**k the bible religion is just something people use to believe that life has meaning

Parents you dont know sh*t, stop freaking out and just make sure they know how to be safe dont be protective, kids will f**k get over it because if you do freak your a** off they might kill theirselves. And all you dumb kids who think that 'oh yeah weve been dating almost for a whole two weeks lets f**k' what in hell are you thinking like YOU probably do this cuz u think its cool and YOU are the only one who will mess up your life...

Sincerely a 14 year old who happens to know alot more than you. Also I wasn't joking about the suicide Ive known people who had similar situations that ended their lives so trust me when I say it.

You can't stop someone from having sex. I had sex at 14 for the first time. There's no shame in having sex at a young age or waiting until marriage. Respect her decision and have an open relationship. All the best.

I'm 14 I have sex now

Remember to use birth control

I'm 14 and I had sex with a 16 year old boy and he was my boyfriend at the time and I felt like I was ready and I cannot change what I did and I do not regret it but when my parents found out they went berserk, my mom went to the police at first but his mom never found out and so it kind of stopped there. We broke up but agreed to still be friends cause we just found we were better friends and he has definitely become a person I can trust and still tell a lot to, but now my parents don't want me to talk to him, be near him, or even look at him. I don't know what to do because when I try to talk to them they just say "He's a sexual predator and not a good person", but I consented to everything there's nothing he made me do or pushed me into. I just don't know what to do or what to say because I do still talk to him but we have to sneak around and it hurts me that my parents can't even try to understand. Can someone please help me I just don't know what to do anymore.