My colon is doing the same thing
It just won't move no matter what I do
Probiotics, fiber, eating well, drinking water etc
As I add the fiber, it still won't move. It actually starts pushing out further and further, then I get severe low back pain. It just sits there like it lost ability to function. Tons of gas and I have to use an enema daily for relief. My husband has hep c, just found out recently & I did exploratory, they saw major scarring on my liver, but said don't know why it's scarred? I heard hep c can scar it up, so I'm getting tested, but don't know if I have it. I don't know if it could cause this extreme issue. What are you thoughts? You said you might know what it is??? Do

SO SORRY TO HEAR! YOU HAVE A PARALYTIC COLON! YOUR PLUMBING WILL NOT MOVE SOLID FOOD.....DO NOT EAT FIBER,IT IS LIKE PUTTING SAW DUST DOWN YOUR KITCHEN SINK,IT WILL STOP IT UP ! STOP PROBIOTICS,THEY FEED ON ALL THE ROTTING FIBER AND PRODUCE METHANE GAS...THIS MAKE YOUR PAIN WORSE.....ZERO FIBER,ZERO PROBIOTICS...FOODS WITH NO RESIDUE...ALL LIQUID DIET.....STOP EATING FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL U ARE EMPTY. YOU HAVE A LOT MORE STOOL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE ! USE GLYCERINE SUPPOSITORIES....EASIER THAN ENEMA....IF YOU GO TO HEATH FOOD STORE BUY MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE MADE BY BLUEBONNET TAKE 8 TO 12 BEFORE BED IT WILL DRAW WATER TO YOUR COLON AND LIQUIFY YOUR STOOL.....YOU NEED STOP EATING AS A NORMAL PERSON....MILK, SUGAR,OLIVE AND HEMP OIL...AND SUPPLEMENTS........IF U KEEP EATING YOUR COLON CAN BURST AND CAUSE SEPSIS A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY......SORRY FOR CAPS BAD EYES.....ALSO DO NOT TAKE OPIOIDS ,HYDOCODNE AND ANY SEDATIVE THAT WILL SLOW OR STOP UR COLON...STAY IN TOUCH....DR.GLEN LUEPNITZ ,AUSTIN TX...IS FAMILIAR WITH YOUR CONDITION....JUST GOOGLE PARALYTIC COLN....GOOD LUCK

my colon does not work. Im miserable, can you help me?

I'd like you to contact me or I'll contact you let me know how this is done I need it fast

Please email me your contact information

Did you get any help with your issue. I'd like to get more information.

SITE WILL NOT LET US DO THAT ,I HAVE TRIED,SORRY

YES! I LIVE A PAIN FREE NEAR NORMAL LIFE ON MY ALL LIQUID ,NO FIBER DIET

PLEASE SEND ME UPDATE,DID U FOLLOW MY DIET ADVICE ?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL?
IF YOU HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL REMEDY WHY DON'T YOU SHARE IT?

I seem to have the same thing. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have severe constipation and want to know if this would be a good liquid diet for me! Is it mostly liquid that comes out of you daily? Thank you for your help.

I have a very lazy colon and looking for options to eliminate from having to pass food through it. Is this a good option for me.