Very painful indeed. My 5 years daughter I discovered had no vaginal. I immediately took her for a scan test where it was discovered she had no reproductive organs. Too sad and heat broken. But I refuse to accept that report because I know my God Almighty will rectify it in my next scan

I was born with no vaginal opening. As I was growing up my mom and paediatrician called it a "sealed vagina", perhaps for better understanding. The doctor had told my mom that they could surgically open it up but it might of grown back. My mom didn't take the surgery because I was so little and I wasn't in any discomfort so she deemed it unnecessary. When I was around 7 or 8 it began to fully open or separate and around the age of 11 I began to have menstrual cycles and they were pretty normal so the closing hadn't affected me. In time it resolved itself and I'm now 16. In my case it wasn't much of a worry but that may not be the same for other babies. I would recommend seeing an actual doctor because everyone's experience is slightly different.

It is common! Does not require surgery! Estrogen cream will open it but it will probably close again when you stop it. Two of my grandchildren have the problem. They were not born with it. One is in Nashville one in anchorage am. Both pediatricians give estrogen cream. don’t let the baby suffer, it does get irritated when it is closed.

Omg, my daughter is 2 and she doesn't have an opening. After reading your post I'm afraid. I have 2 older daughters but I don't want my youngest to be the only one who actually wants kids to be the one crying or feeling as if she's being punished by not being able to reproduce as often as she would like. If anyone child has had the surgery and hasn't had an problems conceiving please reply below.

Has anyone had any regrets because of the surgery?
Has anyone wish they've done the surgery?

I was born without Bartholin glands, those glands are that produces lubrication to the vagina, that didn't work properly. My mom and I went through hell to get a diagnosis. I'd start there. I had to use premarin cream and had to have my vagina opened manually by my Mom, nanny or the doctor almost weekly. I'm 51 now and I still have trouble today. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.