I'm very interested in this, the only problem is the cost, do they not accept insurance? Is there any help available if not?

I know someone that was in Michigan rapid detox and it was torture. She was puking on a chair and patients in the same room puking and having diarrhea on diapers . She said it was a horror movie. Got home and stated to take opiates immediately. Last month she went to California and she said it was all different. Real hospital and great after care private place, instead of a hotel. Rapid drug detox is serious and people should be careful...

I did the detox at MDS 7 months ago and I thought the care and quality were excellent. I think it's ironic that you are all using heroin (like I was) yet you are worried about the safety of a medical procedure done by doctors. Anyway, I am clean and thank MDS.

Also, RDD takes you right after the procedure to a hotel to manage your own care. MDS keeps you overnight with 24-hours of care by doctors and nurses.

You had this procedure done? And it worked?

You did the RDD and how were you feeling after you woke up? Were you grogy for days? Did it really work?

I've struggled with opiates for 20 years. My first experience with pills was a innocent script from a dentist. This was in the late 90's people weren't educated like we are know. Crazy I got the script I didn't even want it but, I filled it. I put the bottle in my drawer and, didn't touch it for awhile. Until one day I opened the bottle poped 2 vicadins and, oh boy I freaking loved them. I dabbled for a while. Being a resturaunt owner there were drugs around. Well one day I tried oxcy cotton well then the real battle started. I detoxed a couple times living hell. How can you ever go back to it after one of those horrific withdrawals . Well I did but, this time I was introduced to saboxine. At first I was buying it off the streets crazy expensive. Then I had a friend tell me go to a clinic it's 230 a month. If you have insurance script is covered so I did that. Well little did I no that getting off saboxine was literally impossible on your own . See the half life of most street opiates herion our any opiate pill is way less than subs. So herion our perks being a horrific 3-5 days subs are up to 30 days that's unbearable. So I'm screwed I'm on this sh*t for life I've been on it 6 years. My receptors are so plugged I have no hope . I did life a fairly normal life but, drf. Had some bad side effects. I excercised a ton to not get that gross saboxine look. I had heard off rapid detox but, heard it was like 25 grand that's not chump change. One night I googled it any way and RDD came up in Troy Michigan were the hell is Troy Michigan well I'm so glad I've been to Troy Michigan . The cost was 7900.00 still expensive but, not really considering what you spent when your using. So I callled RDD and, talked to Jene she was unreal
I also spoke to Rodger. They set me up I booked a flight . 2 weeks later I'm in Troy Michigan. From the time I got picked up my man Tim Perkins the nurses at RDD everybody was so nice unreal. The doctors were even great. So you get there Monday you do all your intake work go back to hotel. Tuesday is the day off the procedure not gonna lie tuesday is a rough day but one rough day not bad at all. Wed you recover Thursday you go home with a new lease on life . Your receptors are as clean as they have been in years. Long story sorry but, make it happen do it I'm only 5 days out from the procedure and I feel so much Better a little week but, so much better every day. One more think my care givers Brad and. Assuf unreal guys the real deal. Make the call .

Ya I just went to Troy Michigan it was a life changing experience. I was under supervision the whole time.

My experience was quite opposite. I now fully regret not spending the extra money for the Waismann method in California. I can honestly say that Dr. Huraibi is interested in money alone. I was feeling confident when I arrived for procedure. If you do not have a caregiver, you will be spending another $1000-$1,5000 (one of those). Also, you will need to purchase food, since the cheap hotel they book you has a breakfast that will turn your stomach. Hotel equipped with old style cheap heaters that blow about as much hot air as a blow dryer. I had to be moved to FOUR different rooms (no exaggeration) since every room seemed to have a disfunctional heater (the dirt, lint, and broken pieces on the heater did not help.

You are required to pay for your flight. i booked my flight a day early due to the considerable price difference, so I was also forced to pay for another night in hotel. The procedure itself I do not remember, obviously. When I awoke, I was hallucinating, when an angry male nurse began yelling at me to stop trying grab invisible objects on my bed. I felt horrible, as expected. When i arrived at hotel, I slept. Another patient was wheeled to my room (on computer chair) with his father. He was in the same boat. When time to leave hotel, I can honestly say I was not ready for travel. When I arrived home, I began violently vomiting, with diarrhea at the same time. I was not capable of moving, I could not lift my head, so I lay in my own vomit. Had my mother not heard my grunting, I would not have been able to call out for help. The sickness continued for 2 weeks. I had a reaction to the medication I was given, and when I called the clinic, I was told to call 911 and was hung up on.

This treatment failed, and I am out of $10,000. I do not recommend this treatment AT ALL.

So how has your recovery been? Has it lasted?

Every Doctor takes an oath to do no Harm, I only heard good things about Rapid Drug Detox and the Weismann Method. With how things are in the United States with Opiates some addicts can't afford the "safer" weismann method procedure. You can lower the cost and if you did I'm sure you would have more patients but saying that the RDD center everywhere else are cutting corners and putting lives at risk, well sorry to say but there lives are already in danger because of using and abusing opiates. You make me sick, addicts that want help are now unsure whether to get help or not because of your comment. Your a blood sucker and you can't stand that doctors are willing to do a procedure that will help addicts that can't afford your treatment. Everytime somebody gets an operation there's a chance something can go wrong and the same goes for the weismann method. If you truly think your technique is that much safer then have an economic package that's cheaper that cuts the same corners as the other rapid drug Detox program does. I know you won't do that because you want to line your pockets, and make people feel that your procedure is the only procedure. So stop talking about someone else's program it's a conflict of interest. They helped a lot of people. I'm sure there were fatalities in both programs

Hello....I've been on methadone for 12 years and just sick of it. I need to know if this is real. I'm so scared but I have to do something

i did this in January and it almost killed me.......i was hospitalized three times after coming home, swollen lymph nodes, severe infection, dehydration....please dont do this method. maybe my age, 51 played a part...but i was in decent health prior to this. i would rather stay on my 6mg of suboxone for life before going throught this. whoever said the hotel was nice lied, it was a nasty dump