No, you're not. The test would be reliable as it is more than 3 weeks since you last had sex.

Then why is it that my period didn't come last June, and now its 14th of July and I'm 30 days late. Last unprotected sex was April 30th. I took ecp May 4th. Got period on May 14-21. Expecting my period last June 15. Took pregnancy test on June 22 but it was negative. But until now, I havent had period since May 21st, last day of period. Am i pregnant?

Pls reply. I need answers pls.

If you took a test on 22 June and your last sexual activity was on 30t April, then the result should be reliable. Taking ECP can alter your cycle and delay your periods (or even miss one). From what you've said, you are very unlikely to be pregnant.

April period was april 12-19. Had unprotected sex april 30, which acc to my ovulation calendar - is my most fertile day. Had no idea and forgot to use condom or contraceptive but

Took ecp 5 days after sex. (I heard ecp works effectively before 5 days of last sex) So it was may 4. I took 4 active pills in the morning and after 12 hours another 4 active pills.

Had next period may 14-21 exactly as i have expected it.
Then expecting period last month of june but nothing came.

Tested pregnancy test once last june 22 but it was negative. Never took tests again i relied to the last test that it was negative. I still didnt have sex since then (april 30)

Until now month of july i'm waiting for my period. Hoping it to come. I have no signs of early pregnancy my body is normal and not experiencing any signs.

Am i pregnant? Or is it because of the ecp i took?

The pregnancy tests are very likely accurate, and it is very unlikely you would be pregnant. It is most likely that the pills taken as EC have interfered with your cycle.

Until now month of july i'm waiting for my period. Hoping it to come. I have no signs of early pregnancy my body is normal and not experiencing any signs. Took test July 26th and negative again. Again took today July 27 urine in the morning. Negative again. Never had sex again last april 30.

It is almost certain you are not pregnant. It sounds as though you have a 32-day cycle, and 30 April may have been the day you ovulated. ECP aims to prevent ovulation (which had already occurred). It may have prevented implantation (effectively an abortion), but fertilisation may not have occurred. However, the pills would have had an impact on your cycle and your next periods may come at unexpected times, and your 'app' will not be accurate.

APRIL PERIOD WAS 12-19.
HAD UNPROTECTED SEX - APRIL 30th, which acc to my ovulation calendar, is my most fertile day. Forgot to use condom or contraceptive, sex lasted with withdrawal & I had orgasm.

DUE TO PANIC, I took ECP 5 days after sex. (I heard ecp works effectively 5 days and below after sex) So it was May 4th, I took 4 active pills in the morning and after 12 hours another 4 active pills.

HAD PERIOD FOR MONTH OF MAY.
It was May 14-21 exactly as i have expected it.

NO PERIOD FOR MONTH OF JUNE. Tested 1st pregnancy test last June 22, it was negative.

NO PERIOD AGAIN FOR MONTH OF JULY. Tested July 26th, negative. Again I took test again July 27th, negative also. All urines were first morning urines.

HAD NO SIGNS OF EARLY PREGNANCY, my body is normal and NOT experiencing any signs like vomitting, morning sickness etc.

JULY 27th, TOOK MY 1st PILL OF BIRTH CONTROL, hoping to correct my cycle. I'm taking them everyday at 10:30am.

AUGUST 7th, took again pregnancy test, negative result.
AUGUST 8th, took test again, also negative.

NEVER HAD SEX LAST APRIL 30TH.

Are there chances that i'm pregnant? Or just because of the pills, that may have messed up the cycle?

No, Rhobbie, it is not at all likely that you are pregnant. The test results should be reliable. The pills will have messed up your cycle.

Hi can I ask again.

Last menstruation was February 1-6. I had sex at Feb 19, which acc to my calendar was most likely for me to have a medium chance of pregnancy but we used protection. I'm waiting for my period to come by March 3-10. But whole March I didn't have any period. I had 2nd sex this March 23 and it says again that medium chance of pregnancy on my calendar. We used protection that day. I'm supposed to have again my period this April 4, but until today no period.

I have no signs of pregnancy, my tummy not getting big, had a pregnancy test last March 21 and its negative. Am I pregnant?

Pls reply i need answers

It doesn't seem likely you are pregnant, However, you have not given any history for the last 6 periods for me to make a judgment.

This is my Menstruation history: last 6 mons

September 27-October 4, 2018
October 29-November 5, 2018
December 1-8, 2018
December 22-29, 2018
January 30-February 6, 2019

February 6 was may last period. Until now, I am waiting and there's no period coming.

List of intercourse: until present

January 17, 2019 - With condom
February 19, 2019 - With condom
March 23, 2019 - With condom

27 September 2018 to 29 October 2018 = 32 days
29 October 2018 to 01 December 2018 = 33 days
01 December 2018 to 22 December 2018 = 21 days
22 December 2018 to 30 January 2019 = 39 days
So as the last two cycles were significantly different, the app (working on averages) cannot be relied on.
Although it doesn't seem likely you would be pregnant, I suggest you take a test.